Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc. Contacts

BNSF has selected Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc. to help you with the purchase, lease or permit of BNSF Real Estate and any other property management issues. To locate a Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc. representative, click the map related to your real estate need:

  • Permit Management
    Find a Permit Management Representative

  • Land Sales, Easements, Property Disposition and Land Lease Management Find a Land Sales and Lease Representative

  • Economic Development Find an Economic Development Representative

Corporate Real Estate Development


CALL 800-832-5452

To report a vehicle stalled on a crossing or to report false activation of crossing gates and lights, call 800-832-5452 immediately.Crossing signal

Choose a Social Network